In order to achieve optimum reaction from low speeds and also the band width of maximum torque, two turbo charges connected in series (twin turbo) are frequently used nowadays.
- Paths of the fresh and exhaust gas flow
- Opening and closing of the turbine control flap (4)
- Operation of the waste gate valve (5)
- Opening and closing of the compressor bypass flap (12)
- Operating the throttle valve (16)
- Opening and closing of the exhaust gas recirculation valve (15)
- Interaction of the various parts and components