This is a unit engine with the camshaft positioned at the bottom. Functions:
- Turn the star handle (crankshaft), the piston moves up and down
- The camshaft at the bottom is driven and opens the valves
- Intake, compression, working and ejection
- Function of the magnetic ignition with interrupter or breakerless
- Starting of the engine via manual starter
- Function of air filter, carburettor (with floater and throttle valve), exhaust silencer, fuel tank, fuel tap, oil tank, crankcase ventilation
- On the camshaft, there is a centrifugal advance device, which turns the throttle valve in the carburettor via a linkage, in order to regulate the speed.